What is TRANSFORM?
TRANSFORM is an innovative training initiative that strengthens individual and institutional capacity for the management of national social protection systems in Africa.
- A strong regional orientation: TRANSFORM was developed by African and Africa-based experts to respond to the specific challenges and opportunities of building national social protection floors in Africa.
- Promotion of regional training and facilitation expertise in social protection through the development of a pool of accredited TRANSFORM Master Trainers.
- A unique pedagogical approach, with cutting-edge technical content focusing on leadership and transformation.
TRANSFORM IN NUMBERS
- A curriculum that is adaptable to context-specific circumstances and needs and that is freely accessible as a public good.
- Focused on filling the “implementation gap”, by providing technical guidance to social protection practitioners engaged in the administration and governance of social protection programmes.
- Guided by an advisory group of like-minded partner agencies committed to social protection system strengthening in Africa, provides strategic guidance to the TRANSFORM initiative.
capacitated social protection practitioners
in person trainings in 12 countries
E-TRANSFORM online trainings completed
OUR PARTNERS AND FINANCIERS
CREATED UPON REQUEST OF
IMPLEMENTED AND SUPPORTED BY (in alphabetical order)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE TRANSFORM NEWSLETTER
- Our Newsletter 1/2019
- Our Newsletter 2/2019
- Our Newsletter 3/2020
- Our Newsletter 4/2020
- Our Newsletter No. 5/2021
See here for our 4th Newsletter.
Click here for Newsletter No. 5